The Veteran EDGE Conference is focused on addressing the opportunities and challenges faced by growth-stage businesses that are actively scaling or ready-to-scale. Over the course of three days, veteran and military spouse business owners, corporate decisionmakers, government contracting leaders, and other stakeholders from around the country will network with one another, learn about the latest opportunities, best practices, and resources available to their growing companies, and celebrate each other’s successes.
What You’ll See at EDGE:
- Breakout sessions include Sales & Storytelling, How Do I Know if I’m Procurement Ready?, Mergers & Acquisitions, Creative Problem Solving, State of the U.S. Economy, From CEO of Your Business to CEO of Your Health, and Exit Strategy, just to name a few!
- Speakers and instructors from JPMorgan Chase, Fiserv, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Veteran Small Business Coalition, numerous veteran-owned businesses, and many more!
- 1:1 meetings with corporate and government stakeholders, business and entrepreneurship subject matter experts, resource providers
- Numerous networking opportunities including the Business Showcase & Resource Fair
- Celebration of the 100 fastest-growing veteran-owned businesses in the country at the annual Vet100 Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- Participants must be a veteran, active-duty service member, National Guard, Reserve, or military spouse/partner business owner.
- At the time of application, the business must have been in operation for one (1) year as of January 1, 2024.
- In select cases, where military-connected business owners can demonstrate a need and value to have a C-suite member attend the Veteran EDGE along their side, the IVMF may allow a secondary attendee to participate in the conference. Note: These requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and as space permits.
Required eligibility documents:
- For veteran business owners: proof of ownership and DD-214 are required. Veteran must have honorable discharge status.
- For military spouse owners without other military affiliations: proof of ownership and sponsor’s DD-214 are required. DD-214 of the sponsor must show honorable discharge status.
- If you are submitting the request for a secondary attendee, please provide:
- proof of ownership
- owner’s DD-214
- C-suite member’s DD-214 (if applicable)
Find out the out of pocket costs and other frequently asked questions.
For more information and details to register visit, https://ivmf.syracuse.edu
Read more business articles for the veteran community here.