What kind of advantages and support can I get when I register my Veteran-Owned Small Business?
- The ability to do business with the VA. If you want to do business with VA, your company must be registered as a VOSB or SDVOSB.
- Priority when you bid on contracts for other federal or state government agencies
- Tax relief
- Better access to capital
- Extra support if your startup or small business is poised for high growth and innovation
- Support in finding VA procurements, contract awards, and acquisition resources
- Resources, education, and training to help you learn how to do business with us
- Help building business partnerships and connecting with the people who make decisions about procurement in government and large private-sector firms
- Resources to guide you through every step of becoming an entrepreneur