Infinite Hero Foundation (IHF) believes our military and veterans have sacrificed mentally and physically for our country, and it is our job to continue to support innovation to ensure they get the support they need to heal.
September is National Suicide Prevention Month and, with the impact the pandemic has had on the mental and emotional health of our military heroes and their families, they need us now more than ever. In response, Infinite Hero created Task Force 22. Those who have joined Task Force 22 are generously donating 22 minutes of their time, one minute for every veteran suicide that takes place each day, to help raise vital funds for mental health and suicide prevention programming. In addition to the dynamic group of Task Force 22 members, we have partnered with companies who are committed to supporting our military veterans, many of them are veteran-run, and they have joined forces with Infinite Hero to be part of this campaign.
The campaign officially kicks off on September 10th, which is a World Suicide Prevention Day. To get involved, people can visit https://www.infinitehero.org/task-force-22/ to donate to Task Force 22 and also enter for a chance to win prizes ranging from 22-minute phone calls with celebrities, a lifetime subscription to AllTrails account, Black Rifle Coffee subscription, and more.
“Suicide prevention and brain health remain a key challenge for our veterans and their families. Infinite Hero strives to inspire collaboration of the top minds in technology, community, medical research, and mental health care to find solutions that revolutionize the way we treat the injuries of war,” said Colin Baden, President, Director, and Founder of Infinite Hero Foundation. “The Task Force 22 initiative sheds more light on the importance of providing veterans with tools necessary to cope with the mental and emotional stress they have encountered while serving our country”.
Infinite Hero welcomes you to be part of Task Force 22 in honor of suicide prevention month and to help us to bring much-needed attention to the conversation around brain health and suicide prevention, two of Infinite Hero’s key pillars that drive our mission. The opportunity to win one of the amazing auction packages that are part of Task Force 22 will launch September 10th, visit www.infinitehero.org for all the details.
Task Force 22 Members:
- Chef Andre Rush: Andre is a celebrity chef, MSG (Ret) United States Army, and a suicide prevention advocate. @RealChefRush & www.chefrush.com
- CWO4 Hershel “Woody” Williams, USMC, Ret.: Hershel Woodrow “Woody” Williams is a retired United States Marine Corps warrant officer and United States Department of Veterans Affairs veterans service representative who received the United States military’s highest decoration for valor—the Medal of Honor—for heroism above and beyond the call of duty during the Battle of Iwo Jima in World War II. He is also the Co-founder of the Hershel Woody Williams Medal of Honor Foundation. www.hwwmohf.org & @HWWMOHF
- Jason Redman: Retired Navy SEAL and NY Times Best Selling author of The Trident and Overcome relates the tactics Navy SEALs have used for decades to lead, build elite teams, and how to deal with the highest levels of adversity. Jason teaches how his Overcome Mindset helped him rise above a leadership failure, vicious enemy ambush, and even a debilitating business crisis. Jason’s incredible story, positive message, and vibrant energy on stage make him a highly demanded speaker both nationally and even internationally. https://jasonredman.com & @jasonredmanww
- Carey Hart: Carey is a freestyle motocross rider turned street bike builder and hooligan racer who, out of his passion to support our veterans, founded the military charity, Good Ride. www.goodriderally.com – @hartluck & @goodride
- Jack Beckman: Jack is an Air Force Veteran, Funny Car World Champion & driver of the Infinite Hero Funny Car. https://gofastjack.com & @fastjackbeckman_fc
- Jack Carr: Jack Carr is a former Navy SEAL, with over 20 years of service in Naval Special Warfare, who led special operations teams as a Team Leader, Platoon Commander, Troop Commander, and Task Unit Commander. Jack is also the New York Times bestselling author of The Terminal List, True Believer, and Savage Son. www.officialjackcarr.com & @jackcarrusa
- John Brenkus: John Brenkus, CMO Kill Cliff, six-time Emmy-Award winning creator, host, and producer of ESPN Sport Science. Brenkus also authored The Perfection Point, which hit the bestseller lists of New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. Brenkus is a gifted director and producer of tv, film, and documentaries who also created and hosted The Brink of Midnight Podcast. He is a highly sought-after motivational speaker and talented musician. www.johnbrenkus.com/ & @brinkofmidnight
- Morgan Luttrell: Former Navy SEAL Lieutenant & Former Senior Advisor of Veteran Relations with the Department of Energy. A 14-year military veteran with multiple deployments around the globe, Morgan Luttrell has made it his mission to assist veterans suffering from traumatic brain injuries (TBI’s) post-traumatic stress syndrome, chronic pain, and addiction in finding more effective treatments. @mojoluttrell
- Sammy L. Davis: Medal of Honor Recipient Sammy L. Davis Private First Class, U.S. Army Battery C, 2nd Battalion, 4th Artillery, 9th Infantry Division and author of You Don’t Lose ‘Til You Quit Trying: Lessons on Adversity and Victory from a Vietnam Veteran and Medal of Honor Recipient.
Task Force 22 Partners:
- Black Rifle Coffee Co.: @blackriflecoffee, https://www.blackriflecoffee.com
- Battle Brothers Shaving Co.: @battlebrothersshaving, https://battlebrothers.com
- Bunker 27: @bunker27apparel, https://www.bunker27.com
- Oakley: @oakley, www.oakley.com
- Feltman’s of Coney Island Hot Dogs: @feltmansconeyisland, https://www.feltmansofconeyisland.com
- Absorbits: @absorbits_bags, https://absorbits.com
- All Trails: @alltrails, https://www.alltrails.com
- Kill Cliff: @killcliff, www.killcliff.com
- Mia Public Relations: @miapublicrelations & www.MiaPublicRelations.com
- Clearlight Infrared – The Makers of Jacuzzi Saunas: @clearlightSaunas & https://infraredsauna.com
- Givebox: @givebox & www.givebox.com
About IHF: Infinite Hero Foundation exists to connect our military, veterans, and military family members with innovative and effective treatment programs for service-related injuries with an emphasis in the areas of brain health, family support, suicide prevention, leadership development, and physical rehabilitation.
To learn more, please visit https://www.infinitehero.org/mission/